BraBuddy Bra Fastening Aid
- This unique bra dressing aid allows you to easily put on a bra using just one hand
- Using the accessory makes putting on a bra easier if you struggle with fastening fiddly bra straps
- Assists you by holding one end of the bra while you pull the other end of the strap around the body to fasten the hooks and eyes
- Allows ladies with limited reach or mobility to dress independently without needing to ask for help or use an adaptive bra
- Suitable for most styles of bra
The Buckingham BraBuddy takes the effort out of bra dressing completely, as it not only holds one end of the bra in-place, but it also brings the other end of the bra around the body enabling you to easily couple up the hooks and eyes.
Designing a product that enables ladies to dress independently has been an immense challenge for Occupational Therapist Chris Buckingham. The bra buddy is one of a kind and will make dressing a much simpler task. There is no longer a need to ask for help or buy adaptive bras. It gives ladies the independence that they deserve.
The Bra Buddy is suitable for ladies that have suffered a dense stroke or only have one the use of one functioning hand.
Bra Buddy Instructions
Please take a look at the demonstration video below to see for yourself how the BraBuddy Works